St Peter’s is the Parish Church of Dyrham and holds regular weekly services. The church is not part of the National Trust but has close links to the neighbouring National Trust property of Dyrham House and welcomes visitors who come to the house and would like to see the church as well.
Use the toolbar and hand tool to view our church from different angles.
The oldest part of this beautiful church dates from 1280. The tower was built about 1420, and the church was considerably enlarged and altered about 50 years later. At the east end of the south aisle is the tomb of George Wynter who died in 1581 and of his wife, Anne. In the church there is also a brass of Sir Morys Russell and his wife which is at least 400 years old.